An honest tag from
Alrighty here we go~
So I was tagged, again. But this time by RedRoseLove21
1. You must post the rules
2. Each person must share 10 facts about themselves
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and come up with 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal
5. Go to their page and inform them they have been tagged by you
6. Not like "You are tagged if you read this"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. No tag-backs
9. You can't say you don't do tags
10. You must make a journal entry, no comments
10 facts about me!
1. I am a published photographer in Photography Vibes of 06/07. I had ranked in the top 50 for the contest portion they were holding.
2. I have issues with bright colors and flashing images... just a life long issue of sensitivity. I get headaches and very irritable..
3. I am ambidextrous. I only use my left hand for certain things but dominantly right handed.
4. I love astronomy as a main niche in life. Just something about the sky... and the fact that space is a huge mass in itself... it intrigues me and meteor showers are GORGEOUS to watch.
5. I also am an astrological person.. I more so love all the tales behind them rather than believe in the horoscopes... I have had a full natal chart drawn up just to see all the things in it. Kind of interesting to see what your birthdate, time, and place gives you.
6. I love bats.... Of all the creatures I have taken a liking to, I love bats and find them absolutely adorable. So alot of people usually give me bat related things.
7. I learned how to do digital art within a year. So all of those really really REALLY nice things I've colored were part of the growth of my being able to learn how to do it.
8. I love mythologies... my favorite ones are Norse and Greek. My favorite stories in Greek tales are about the Gorgons and Hades/Persephone.
9. I like fallen angels and wraiths/ grim reapers/ death beings... not because of the whole aspects of death by themselves but their representation for "life, death, and rebirth."
10. I adore my friends.. there my ten facts. (Also sweet things are good... chocolate is a weakness.)
My 10 questions!
1. Are you athletic? Not really... I feel bad... I walk around and am in process of caring better for myself.
2. What type of music do you love? My taste is so expansive.... I can literally be here for hours just writing about the different genres...
3. What type of music do you hate? Rap and most hip hop... it annoys me and because of a cousin... I cannot stand it what-so-ever. She use to blare it out all the time.. and if you have grown up in a household where everyone has the "war of the radios" going.. you would understand how irritating to have classical in one room go, rap battles in another, and metal at the other side of the house. Headphones have since been a great addition to my head... I am not usually seen without them....
4. Do you enjoy eating bananas? Yes I do enjoy them. The thicker the best.
5. Do you write fanfiction? Yes I do.
6. Would you call yourself musically talented? Dancing counts right? and partially singing....
7. What do you excel at academically? Reading and science/chemistry. I'm adept with a keen knowledge of what you do and do not mix. Not without proper precautions are made.
8. Do you get the sudden craving to eat pickles at times? Yes I do... I have this craving curbed for now.. Dill rye bread helps...
9. Have you ever had a dream where your friends called you George? Nope... of course I don't have that many friends.
10. If you had 48 hours to live, what would you do and why? Spend it with my son... as it would literally be the only thing I want is to have my son with me. Until my time is up. So why not spend the time with the most precious thing to you...
My Questions -
1. If you could have any character to yourself who would you pick? (and only pick one.)
2. What is your favorite fruit?
3. What is the number one song that you find that reflects yourself?
4. What is your clutch in life?
5. Chocolate or hard candies?
6. What makes you feel alive?
7. Egyptian, Greek, or Norse mythology?
8. What do you think makes friendships?
9. What is your favorite creature?
10. If you had to imagine a path to walk on, what would it look like and how would to see the difficulties to yourself?
My tags -